1. By registering or viewing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. The content of this website is provided for information only. 1911 Pro LLC recommends that all gunsmithing or other modifications to a firearm should be performed by and inspected by a qualified gunsmith. The materials appearing on 1911 Pro LLC 's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. 1911 Pro LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current.
3. Conduct: The primary focus of the 1911Pro.com Forum is to discuss 1911s and have a good time doing so. We want the tone to be light hearted and ask all members to be thick skinned. If you post information that is incorrect, bad or erroneous, expect others to correct you (and please donít take it personally if they do). Have fun and treat others the way that you wish to be treated.
4. Photos: Please edit your photos to 800x600 pixels or smaller before posting a link to them.
5. Industry Disclosure: If you are an industry manufacturer/dealer or employed by one you must disclose this relationship through your screen name or signature line. 1911Pro.com encourages professional 1911 gunsmiths and manufacturers to post photos of their work. If you chose to show your work here, we ask that you help out by answering technical questions from other members, posting tutorials or contribute here in some way.
6. Sales: Firearms sales can be made by licensed firearms dealers (FFL) only. You must have 25 posts before you can post any equipment for sale on the forum.
7. Politics & News: Please do not make posts about politics or news items. There are plenty of other places on the internet for that. Those posts will be deleted.
8. Information, Links, and Images: Do not post information on illegal modifications to firearms, threats against others, pornographic images or links to pornography. Do not post someone else's personal contact information
9. Copyright: Do not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. A good rule of thumb is that if you didnít write an article or take a photograph yourself, donít post it. See the Copyright Infringement section below for further information.
1911 Pro LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. 1911 Pro LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
1911 Pro LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, 1911 Pro LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, 1911 Pro LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to 1911 Pro LLC in its sole discretion.
1911 Pro LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 1911 Pro LLC of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
In no event shall 1911 Pro LLC or its directors, members, managers, employees, agents, vendors, or suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, general, bodily injury, compensatory, special, punitive, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on 1911 Pro LLC 's web site.
11. 1911 Pro LLC reserves the right to revoke membership from 1911Pro.com or disable a member's posting ability for any or no reason whatsoever.
12. 1911 Pro LLC reserves the right to revise and amend the forum Terms & Conditions as necessary.
13. Copyright Infringement:
1911 Pro LLC prohibits the posting of any information or materials that violates or infringes the copyrights of any person or entity. If you believe that your work is available on the site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact 1911 Pro LLC at the address below and provide all of the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the owner of the copyright interest or the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
2. identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
3. your address, telephone number, and email address.
4. a written statement by you that you that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or the authorized agent of the copyright owner.
1911 Pro LLC is registered with the U.S. Copyright Office as a DMCA Agent of an Online Service Provider.
1911 Pro LLC 's designated agent for notice of copyright infringement can be reached at the following:
1911 Pro LLC
2250 Double Creek Dr, #6163<
Round Rock TX 78683-6163
Last updated: 2/22/2011