1911Pro.com

The 1911 Forum For Professional & DIY Gunsmithing
It is currently Sun Jan 21, 2018 9:36 am

Board index » Information » New Member Introduction

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:20 pm 
Hello All,

Finally got around to creating an account after lurking long enough. Current activated Coast Guard Reservist, current factory armorer for Remington, Barrett, FN 240/249, Glock, Sig Classic Line and P320. Pending my FFL for my shop so I hope to have a job after I'm off orders since the oil field has taken a dive. Started learning about 1911's from Bob Marvel's class and hope to establish myself as a bullseye pistol builder here in the state. Also looking to learn from wherever I can to expand my knowledge and from what I've seen here, that's already started!

Josh

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:53 pm 
Welcome aboard! Lots to learn here from some really talented folks.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:52 pm 
Welcome Josh, I'm relatively new to the forum too and also a Bob Marvel disciple. There are some real craftsmen here. If you are a bullseye shooter we would be happy to have you join us at
DPRC . We meet March through October, 3rd Sunday. We can handle 40 shooters and host the NC Shooting Sports match also NC State Championship matches. You can find more info at dprc.org

Jump to: