[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4601: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4604: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4605: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
1911Pro.com • View topic - How about some revolver pics

1911Pro.com

The 1911 Forum For Professional & DIY Gunsmithing
It is currently Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:09 am

Board index » Other Firearms & Information » Revolvers

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:10 am 
Ruger SP101

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:26 am 
Nice!

Post Posted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:53 pm 

Engraved, silver-plated SAA. When I got it, it was a wreck from some knot-head fanning it. I rebuilt the action, polished it up and nitre blued the screws. The grips are by Tru-Ivory.

10mm GP100 by Dave Clements

OM BH .44 Special, also by Dave Clements

S&W 66. I did the action job and Dave B. was kind enough to BP-bevel the cylinder and bead blast it for me.

Post Posted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:04 pm 
Greetings,

How about a Colt .45 ACP of a different flavor?

Colt Model of 1917 in factory mint condition (elk stag grips...because they look cool for the photo). Purchased to re-sell to fund my next 1911. :D

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:12 am 
You have some beautiful revolvers in this thread.
This is my 29-5 Magna Classic dressed in Herrett's Jordan Trooper stock made of California English Walnut. This one was drilled and tapped when I got it. (new)

My 197? Python also dressed IN Herrett's made the same exact size as all my others.

Sorry for the poor quality of the photo, Shooting Master made in 1928 in 38 Special. I'd give a lot if it were a 44 Special

My 44 Flat top stock except for the black micarta by Cary

and finally (I'll stop now) a 1946 Transitional 38/44.

Il ike my revolvers about as much as my 1911's.
Great site you have here, thanks so much.

Site Admin

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 3:52 am 
Welcome Joni! That's a nice flock of revolvers you've got! herd? gaggle? What's the correct term? :mrgreen:

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:48 am 
Dave, I think the term is a "brace" of wheelguns! :D

Post Posted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:26 pm 
Thanks, It's nice to be here and the site seems quite nice.
A couple of my favorite revolvers are these, a 629-4 Power Port from the first production run dressed in Herretts of course.

and my 29-4 Classic Hunter dressed similar. It has an SSK TSOB mount modified so I can use the iron sights.

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:58 am 
My 629 pinned and recessed, 629 power port, and 629 Trail Boss ported.

Ruger Security Six

Post Posted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:39 am 
a Pair of Colts in 44-40

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Jump to: