1911Pro.com

The 1911 Forum For Professional & DIY Gunsmithing
It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 4:24 pm

Board index » Other Firearms & Information » Hi-Power

Post Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 2:27 pm 
Hello,

The question regarding whether or not Steve Camp's Books are still available came up on another forum yesterday and just to let everyone know - Yes, Steve's Books are available.

I've stayed in touch with Mrs. Camp since Steve's passing and I talked with her this morning to let her know that the question regarding whether or not Steve's Books were still available was coming up from time to time - and she said to let y'all know that she'll gladly keep the books available and you can order with complete confidence knowing that the orders will be filled & shipped.

So, for anyone that's unaware of the books I'm talking about - they can be found and ordered via. Steve Camp's Product Page.

http://hipowersandhandguns.com/Products5.html

Take care guys,

Bob Reed

Post Posted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:18 am 
For anyone who doesn't have one they are a great source of information on the Hi-Power.

Post Posted: Mon May 26, 2014 6:34 am 
I bought a copy of the second edition from his widow recently and read it prior to buying my first BHP. The book is excellent, and I re-read it after buying and shooting my new daily carry gun. Highly recommended.

Jump to: