1911Pro.com

The 1911 Forum For Professional & DIY Gunsmithing
It is currently Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:58 am

Board index » Other Firearms & Information » Funny Things Seen Online & Other Humor

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 5:45 am 
As some of you know, I just moved my home and shop. I bought a farm with an existing shop which consisted of a slab and shell. So, I am busy finishing the inside with insulation, walls, ceilings, heating/cooling, etc.. I went down to the local building supply and bought some of the materials that I need. As I was standing at the register, another customer was wearing a Hornady cap so we started talking about guns. Naturally, the conversation turned to talking about 1911s. Within a few minutes, there were 4 of us talking about 1911 this and 1911 that, including the guy behind the counter. As he tallied up my bill, he said, "well....this is freaky". I looked at him and he showed me my bill. The total for the materials was $1911.11. Coincidence.....I think not.

Profile WWW  

Post Posted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:09 am 
There is your blessing. Accept it and run with it.

Post Posted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:47 pm 
Shoulda bought a Lottery Ticket that day.

Jump to: