[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4601: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4603: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4604: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4605: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3764)
1911Pro.com • View topic - Reloading Room ideas

1911Pro.com

The 1911 Forum For Professional & DIY Gunsmithing
It is currently Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:13 am

Board index » Training, Competition & Ammo » Ammo & Reloading

Post Posted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm 
So, I'm looking to revamp my reloading room and would love to see more examples of what others are doing with theirs.

Post Posted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:53 am 
Post a pic so we know the area size, number of presses, etc..

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:00 pm 
While I am still working on my new room, I did find a nifty video on creating sturdy workbenches I mounted my press to.

I found some smooth particle board that went on top and cleans up easily. Those simpson ties make building a bench EASY and QUICK. The weight of the 4x4s and plywood keep the bench from shifting around also. Home Depot cut the wood for me and I just screwed and glued everything together.

Post Posted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 pm 
Remember....no smoking...... :lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:08 am 
I don't call it the boom room for nothing!

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:46 am 
Viewed from the other side of the hill....................

:lol:

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 4:02 pm 
That video looked a might unhealthy, good reason to stop smoking if you do!

Post Posted: Thu May 24, 2012 5:11 pm 
Heck, I fart louder than that.

Post Posted: Sat May 26, 2012 6:03 pm 

Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:14 pm 
Fortunately, smokeless powder isn't an explosive. It does not explode but rather burns unless it is confined in a case AND the case is chambered in a firearm. Black Powder is an explosive and will definitely explode when exposed to an ignition source. The NFPA has a small pamphlet defining the correct method for storing quantities of smokeless powder but small amounts just need to be kept at steady room temperatures, dry and segregated from primers and ignition sources.

;)

Bruce

Jump to: